Beauty

Monday 12 October 2015

Salon Selectives

This month I have come across another Hair treatment! I am still in love with my Lee Stafford hair treatment, but as I only use that once a week I did need a conditioner for the rest of the week. So when I was in Savers looking at the endless rows of conditioner's this certain one caught my eye.

This is Salon Selectives 3 minute TLC Intensive Conditioner. As you can see from the title it claims to be a intensive conditioner which is something I do require with my hair. I purchased this for 89p no your not reading it wrong it was just 89p, I did think surely this isn't going to be great but I thought no let's give it ago. So after shampooing I apply a 50 pence sized amount to my mid length and ends then leave it for the 3 minutes it requires then wash of.This is thick consistency so a small amount goes a long way. After washing my hair I try to use as little heat on my hair as possible so I simply plait my hair then go to bed. The following day after styling my hair I did notice that my hair was surprisingly really smooth and felt really soft. I'm actually really enjoying using this as my conditioner and for only 89p I really can't fault it so I will be repurchasing this for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! I've nominated you for the liebster award, check it out here: http://charlottespicks.blogspot.com/2015/10/liebster-award.html
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thankyou so much i have just checked it out! Congratulation's on your award and thankyou for nominating me that's so kind of you. xxx

      Delete