Beauty

Thursday 1 October 2015

Blend.Active


Recently I have been seeing lot's of my friends  family or people I follow on Youtube drinking smoothie's.
Soon after seeing so many people recommending these blender's I thought it was time to invest and what a better way of getting your 5 a day in just one shake. I did lot's or research in trying to find the right Blender for me and and eventually found the Blend.Active. This is currently in Morrison's for £21.99 so I took the plunge and brought it!.
















When Unboxing it I was happy to see it come with two drink Beaker's! So the beaker will connect onto the blades just screw it on tightly and click into place, then once your done blending all you need to do is unscrew the blades from the beaker and screw the drinking lid onto it tightly then your away. This is such a little easy device to use there is no need for blending into a separate beaker's then having to pour it into another drinkable beaker, it's literally all there just one simple lid change is all it require's. Cleaning of the actually blades is simple just unscrew them from the main compartment and rinse under hot water and that's it so easy!

So far I have really been enjoying Strawberries, Raspberries, Banana and almond milk I have really been enjoying this smoothie for my breakfast and I do stay full till lunch. Now there is load's of fruit you can experiment with using this Blend.Active, I have noticed though the more tougher the fruit is like Apple's you will have to chop those fairly small to get them to blend well. Not all fruit will blend out into a smooth texture but if your like me who doesn't mind the odd bit of unpureed fruit then you will be fine.

So my lovely's here you have the Blend.Active, do you have a favourite smoothie??

xx

2 comments:

  1. Your writing has improved so much in this post! Sounds like it was a great investment for yourself! I love a good berry smoothie with strawberrys, blackberries and all those good ones mmm
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really that's such a nice comment, thankyou so much means a lot that does!! xx

    ReplyDelete