Beauty

Thursday 22 October 2015

Revlon Makeup

When in my local boots I noticed a 3 for 2 deal on Revlon makeup. Now the purpose of my trip was just to pick up my all time favourite foundation by Revlon which is the Colourstay foundation. Noticing this deal though I had to take advantage. So firstly I picked up my foundation in the shade Sand Beige. One of the reason's I adore this foundation is it last's me the whole day and i find the coverage is so good. You only need a small amount and I work it in with a flat top Kabuki brush and it just looks flawless, this foundation retails at £12.99.

So with it being 3 for 2 I had the wonderful delight of picking another 2 products, i realised i was in need of a new liquid eye liner so I purchased the Revlon ultra black linear. My first impressions on this where moderate I wouldn't say I was to overly impressed I found with the eye liner I had to apply a few applications to get the best colour from it, and if I gently caught my eye with my hand it smudged really easily so I probably won't purchase this again. Then it was onto my last product so I decided to choose a lipstick I was wanting a nude pale kind of shade so I came across this lipstick in Pearl 025. I'm so glad I purchased this is so beautiful its a very natural shade and it leaves lovely shimmer to the lips, I also noticed it was very smooth to apply and left my lips very moisturising and did last a good few hours this was retailing at £6.99



Then last but not least, this was actually a free product I received because I did the 3 for 2 deal this was a free gift. This is a Revlon Photoready prime with anti shine in clear transparent shade. I apply this just before i apply my foundation. In the packaging it provides you a little sponge to apply this with, I'm not really into primer's I must say but I thought I would still try it. So I apply this just before my foundation only a small amount, the first thing what struck me was the smell of the sponge it really set my smell sense off it wasn't the nicest of smells to say the least! I have only tried this primer a couple of times so I can't give a big review on it yet so I will let you know when I have used it a couple more times.


Hope you enjoyed my little Revlon Haul, let me know in the comment's if you have tried any of these products? Xx

1 comment:

  1. I nearly got suckered into a 3 for 2 deal today haha but I stayed strong sort of... haha! Great review!
    charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete