Beauty

Monday 5 October 2015

Barry M


Is it to earlier for me to say that I am feeling a little festive spirit already! I know we are only just in October but I am feeling all festive, mind it probably doesn't help that the supermarket shelf's are stacked with Christmas goodies already. So I wanted to try something slightly different with my nail's just didn't want the cost of going to the Nail salon. So a shopping trip was in need, heading straight over to the Barry M counter this nail polish was just beaming at me Its a Barry M in the shade Socialite 523 this was £3.99. I also picked up a Beauty UK nail polish in the shade Twinkle Twinkle which was £1.




 I wanted to create a simple but effective look with these polishes so I just painted the tip's of my nails starting of with the Barry M shade applying over my tip's of the nail's then letting them dry, I did apply two coat's of this shade as I felt it needed the two. Then once they where dry I went over the tips with the silver Beauty UK nail polish again after each application I let it dry then reapplied another coat, I repeated this step two times. Then once the nail was completely dry I applied a clear nail varnish all over the nail for the extra shine!
                   ( I will just state these aren't my real nails they are false ones which I apply myself )



I hope you enjoyed my post, I would love to know what look's you like to create with your nail's.

1 comment:

  1. Love the glitter tips! They look gorgeous
    All the christmas goodies in the shops are so tempting
    Definitely feeling the festive spirit!

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete