Beauty

Sunday 30 August 2015

A must have Makeup Brush set


If you adore Makeup as much as I do, you know its important to have a good makeup Brush set , as this can help achieve a better overall look and smoother finish. There are so many different Brushes out there you can always be stuck on where to start. I came across this set which I found on Ebay it contains 10 different brushes and was only £4.85, YES only £4.85 with free P&P I know bargain right!! I won't lie though I was a bit unsure on how well these where going to turn out as they where crazy cheap!


Firstly they were so affordable so if your on a tight budget or maybe just starting out in trying makeup these are definitely worth a go. Ok so yes they where super soft and yes i was one of those crazy ladies who sit's for 2 minutes constantly stroking my face with them!! After a couple of application's of using a brush I wanted to see how quick they were at trying drying and they actually dried quickly which is great! I would definitely recommended them!


So here is a Tapered Kabuki,Angled Kabuki,Flat Kabuki,Round Kabuki and a Flat angled Kabuki. I have been using the flat kabuki to apply my foundation which I am managing to achieve a smooth overall application which isn't making my face look over loaded in product, then I have been using the tapered kabuki to apply my concealer as it can really get into the difficult area's around my nose and corner of my eyes. I am no makeup artist so I like to explore with brushes and so far I found these brushes are working out great for me and the look I try to achieve on a daily basis.

Here  we have a precision tampered, precision round, precision flat,precision flat angled and a precision angled. So far I have only used a couple from this set. Which have been mostly for blending out my eye shadow, it is a larger brush so I found I could't do precise eye shadow with it but it was great just for an every day look.

What are your everyday go to brushes?
XxX

3 comments:

  1. Is there a brush for eyeliner? Let me know if they start malting or anything faulty about them as I might check them out but then again I'm dedicated to my real technqiues brushes!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in this set there isn't a brush for eyeliner no, see I do love the real techniques but for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot on brushes these where great! so far i'm super happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in this set there isn't a brush for eyeliner no, see I do love the real techniques but for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot on brushes these where great! so far i'm super happy with them!

    ReplyDelete