Beauty

Thursday 3 September 2015

My first mini Avon shop


So I decided I wanted to get in the Avon hype and see what its all about, so I contacted me local Avon rep for a magazine. Once receiving this magazine firstly I was hugely impressed with how many products they had and how inexpensive a lot of them where! I didn't want to spend an awful lot as I wanted to try a couple of products first to see what they were like. Yes I have purchased more lipstick's I have a addiction to them i just can't help but buy them!!   So take a peek down below to see what I purchased!







 Firstly I have a Avon Perfect kiss lipstick, and I'm loving the packaging it's so sleek and modern. The shade is in Kiss me pink but when it come to applying the lipstick I noticed it was more of an red/pink colour which
isn't a bad think but it won't be a shade I would pick straight away. The lipstick it's self is a creamy formula it's just not a shade for me.

Then i have purchased two Colour Pop lipstick's which where actually in the sale for £1.75 each. Once again the packaging on these are so cute Love them, they are a bright pink finished of with a couple of flowers around the sides so pretty. What i love about these lipstick's is how creamy and moisturising they are once applied, and they lasted most of the afternoon even after going to work and then coming home I still had product on my lip's and that is just a win win product there for me, so overall extremely happy that I'm now the proud owner of some Avon lipstick's!

Then we have a eye liner this is in the shade brown glow. When placing my order I did notice that it contain's glitter so I was excited for that, and it comes in a simple black tube which you have to turn at the top to get the eye liner out with a push on lid so basic simple packaging. I wanted this to use when I apply a smoky brown eye look to my eyes I wanted a change from my everyday black eye liner so I though this would work. When applying this I found the best way was to use a little each time and then build it up to how dark I wanted it on my eye lids, the glitter wasn't the noticeable so that was a bit of a downside to the product but apart from that everything else was ok it did wear of after a few hours of it being applied so I most probably will not rush out to buy this again, but hey we win some and lose some!


Then I left the best to last this simple but very effective day cream. This was on offer at half price £1.90. Again  you can see the packaging is not to fancy just very simple.Once I have taken of  my makeup I like to apply this before I go to bed. This a very nourishing cream, a little goes along way. I also like to apply this once I have woken up and washed my face I apply a small amount let it soak in to my skin which takes no more then 5 minutes then apply my makeup, and I just find it leaves my skin leaving soft throughout the day and smelling amazing as its cocoa butter the smell is just divine. The consistency is a lot more runnier then my usual face cream's and  found that this actually soaked in a lot quicker then other face creams I have used in the past so this was a bonus for me as I find nothing more worse then going to bed with my face being left sticky from where I'm waiting for my cream to dry.

Have you got any Avon must have products? Thanks for reading sprinkles of beauty! XxX

1 comment:

  1. So glad you've started buying products from Avon, I'm still waiting for an order which I put in 4 weeks ago because my rep doesn't drop off very often wahh, I love the glimmersticks they're so nice!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete